Well, the words can’t be enough to describe how important is WI-FI for us whether we are at home, office or any other place. The best part is about the speed as it gives you perfect internet connection when you are working on any of desktop site. But unfortunately, many users forgot the Password of WI-FI and look for the solution so for all of them read the content below to get your password back.
Steps To Follow To Get Your Password Back
- First of all, you have to click on the WI-FI icon and the option you will find on the desktop and it get open.
- The next step you have to follow is click on “Network and Setting” option and the link is at the bottom of the menu.
- Now you are supposed to click on the WI-FI tab which you will at the left side of Setting Window.
- The next step the users have to follow is by clicking on “Change Adapter” option and this option you will find at the top right corner of the WI-FI page and after completing this open Control Panel page.
- So, what you have do is click on the current WI-FI network and here you will see monitor shaped icon and that is your current network.
- The users have to follow the next step where they must click on “View Status of this Connection” and this option is easy to find because it is at the below of the address bar.
- One more option is you have to click and that is “Wireless Properties” which you will find at the middle of Window.
- Now at the top of the Window, you will find Security tab option so click on it and with this open the page of Network Security Key and this is where your password is stored.
- The last step you have to do to get your password back is checking the Show character box and this you will find below the Network Security key and here you will see it replaces the black dots in Network security key field with also your WI-FI Password.