We all know that are multi-billionaires that are in different countries and because of them, the countries are well-known all over the world. With lots of research, we conclude that almost two hundred countries in the world generate many billionaires and trillion in revenue every year. But it’s confusing that which is the top one and which is after that so in this blog we will show you the top five richest countries in the world.
- So the first country which is on the top of the list of richest one and that is Qatar which has a population of approximately 2.27 million for sure and if you see and talk about the GDP of this country then it is around $124,930 per person
- Such a high amount indicates that this country is the richest country in the world. Many of the users expected that after 2019 this country will generate more GDP growth.
- Now let’s move and if we see the second richest country in the world then no doubt it is Luxembourg which has a population of approximately 600,000.
- But all of you are here to know why it is on the second rank because the GDP growth of this country is $ 109,190.
- The country possesses a strong workforce and after 2016 it exceeded the European Union overall growth.
- One of the famous countries in the world has a GDP growth of around $ 90,530 as the growth increases every year of around 2.7%.
- We also want to highlight about its population and that is approximately 5.6 million as its economic growth has been limited to its export-oriented field.
- According to the IMF, the country GDP growth has been declined after the year 2016 as the country has its population 400,000 people which give rise in the success of the oil market.
- Please note that 90% of revenue came from oil and gas as the GDP of this country is around $ 76,740.
- What if we say that this country has the highest growth rate in Europe then you will believe?
- It’s true as this country has a GDP growth of around $ 72,630 and according to the IMF report, investment and construction drove down the growth of this country after 2016.
- The countries we have mentioned above are the top five richest countries in the world according to the report of the IMF.
- There are many such countries like the United Arab Emirates or Switzerland who also stand in the list of richest countries but we have to mention the top five which you should know.